Reflecting on another year in my walk with the Lord - Isaiah 46:4
I will be your God
throughout your lifetime—until your hair is white with
I made you, and I will care for
I will carry you
along and save you.
Today I’m celebrating with the Lord that I am a year older! What an honor it is to wake up with a mission each day!
As I thought and prayed about what I would write today, the Lord reminded me of my growth over the last year, which I’ll share…
· I may not understand God’s timing and reasons, but I can have peace.
· While I don’t have to understand God's reasons, I can ask questions.
· As I go deeper with God through spending time in His presence, reading the Bible and learning about His heart, I gain understanding.
· I will reap the consequences of doing things my way…no fun.
· I don’t have to go along with popular culture, but I do have to love those who choose life’s tough paths or who have different opinions.
· I will remember that Christ changes hearts, I provide the love.
· I will reflect Christ’s love in all I do.
· I will live my life in the power of the Holy Spirit. I cannot plan God’s work for me and expect Him to bless it.
· My relationship with Christ should be a priority in my life if I’m going to live out his commandments.
· I will live each day thankful for the ability to make a difference now – while having my heart fixed on eternity.
I’m also caring for myself so I can care for others during this season of my life. I’m enjoying the white hair mentioned in my favorite verse. :) We'll see how I feel when it all turns white!
I thank God for all the years He has planned for me!No longer wasting time, "spending time" or letting my time slip by as Pastor Rick Warren says. I hope you don’t waste your time either!
Your comments are welcome.